Site Managers / foremen required for a main contractor for jobs in the west side and north side of Dublin.
The ideal candidate (s) will :
- Have a minimum of 10 years experience as the site foreman for a main contractor in commercial work, residential work or both.
- Have excellent computer and communication skills.
- Supervise, coordinate and monitor sub-contractor’s performance.
- Maintain accurate records of all work carried out on the site.
- Check and understand all drawings and specifications.
- Ensure the companies ethics and standards are followed at all times.
- Have excellent knowledge of current building regulations.
- Have excellent knowledge of current construction health and safety regulations.
- Be able to communicate effectively and efficiently with head office.
- Good people management skills who can communicate clearly and concisely with sub contractors.
The prospect of a long term role with this busy construction company with an excellent package on offer awaits for the right candidate (s).
If you feel you fit the above criteria and are interested in this job please forward us your cv, contact details and references as this work is commencing in the coming weeks.