Landscape company based outside Ashbourne on the Meath Fingal border are currently looking to employ a Yard & Fleet Manager.
The company specialise in landscape and ground maintenance & has been operating throughout Leinster and the greater Dublin region for the last 12 years.
They are a multiple ALCI Award Winning company, operating 3 crews across this region.
This position is ideal for a responsible / energetic / motivated person who is looking to further / build their career in the landscape industry.
This role will be directly responsible for:
- Managing & Supervising all crew in the yard to ensure they are efficiently time managed.
- Vehicle Responsibility.
- To ensure all crew have the correct equipment for the day – Supervise / mentor crews under your supervision.
- This role has the potential to develop into an overall managerial role as company grows.
- Fleet Management – Monitoring of maintenance vehicles. Report & investigate any vehicles issues.
- Discuss any technical issue in relation to Fieldmotion. (app on phones for job sheets)
- 1st point of contact if there is an issue with vehicles & machinery – Resolve crew issues on daily basis (under your supervision)
- Ensure crews leave yard at designated time.
- Report faults with machinery, running low on consumables – Petrol / Diesel / 2 Stroke / Chemical / Bin Liners.
- To ensure all vehicles are ready for use each day.
- Ensure work vehicles are clean & tidy according to company policy.
- Evolve to Manager – Visiting sites.
- Obtain strong problem solving skills & be flexible in your approach to work.
- Excellent planning & time management skill in order to structure your day to work to your maximum ability.
- Lead by example.
- Ability to work on own initiative & create new & improved ways of working.
- Report any issue to your manager.
- Weekly meeting with manager.
- Compile site progress reports of sites that you are in-charge of.
- Supervise / mentor crews under your supervision.
- Ensure work is of a high standard.
Requirements / Skills:
- 3 – 5 years Landscaping Experience.
- Plant knowledge – Must have.
- Planting experience – Must have.
- Light machinery knowledge – Must have.
- Drawing skills – Beneficial.
- Carpentry skills – Beneficial.
- Experience in Team Leading.
- Full clean Driving / Trailer License.
- Problem solver.
- Excellent record keeping skills.
- Positive can do attitude.
- Salary – DOE.
- Pension Facility.
- Work Place Incentives.
- Lunch allowance.
- Health Care Option.
- Ongoing Training.
Please apply with CV & references to email@example.com
Closing Date 13/4/18