Construction Site foremen required for main contractor for 3 residential refurbishments in South Co. Dublin
The ideal candidate will :
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience as the site foreman for a main contractor in residential refurbishment work.
- Have strong computer and communication skills.
- Be thorough in supervising, coordinating and monitoring sub-contractor’s performance.
- Maintain accurate records of all work carried out on the site.
- Check and understand all drawings and specifications.
- Ensure the companies ethics and standards are followed at all times.
- Have excellent knowledge of current building regulations.
- Have excellent knowledge of current construction health and safety regulations.
- Be able to communicate effectively and efficiently with head office.
- Being fluent in English is essential for this role
- Good people management skills and be able to communicate clearly and concisely with sub contractors.
The prospect of a long term role with this busy construction company together with an excellent package awaits for the right candidate.
If you feel you fit the above criteria and are interested in this job please forward us your cv, contact details, references, or referee contact details.