Our highly successful client currently has vacancies for landscaping forepersons to work as part of their ever-growing company in the Leinster area.
The ideal candidates will have among other things:
- A strong work ethic and the ability to delegate work.
- A keen interest in all aspects of landscaping.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- An ability to read site landscaping plans.
- A valid safe pass.
- A valid manual handling cert.
- A full clean B or C driving licence.
Opportunity for career progression for candidates with ambition and talent.
Having an agricultural or an amenity horticulture background with experience driving tractors and using other landscaping or mowing equipment is a distinct advantage.
There will be opportunities for training and upskilling for successful candidates.
If you feel you have the necessary experience and credentials required, please forward your cv to us together with references or referee contact details.