Dublin based air conditioning and electrical services company, recruiting a fully qualified experienced electrician – QQI Level 6 Advanced Certificate Craft.
The role involves electrical and air con maintenance, portable appliance testing (PAT), fault finding, service and installation work. Clients are commercial and retail, they are nationwide.
Candidate will be required to cover clients in the Munster/Southern region mainly.
The position is for:
- Fully qualified electrician with a minimum of 1 -2 years post qualification experience.
- Experience in service and maintenance of all types of electrical services.
- Familiarity with portable appliance (PAT) testing
- Knowledge of HVAC systems an advantage
- A knowledge of Trend controls and BMS systems is also desirable.
- Attend callouts and perform repairs to heating, air conditioning, etc.
The role requires:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage daily schedule
- Adhere to and maintain compliance with all Health and Safety procedures.
- Be able to mentor and guide apprentices.
- Full clean driving licence is required.
- Travel will be required.
- Must be available for callout cover/rota.
- Safe pass, Abrasive wheels, manual handling and MEWPs certs are required.
- Work to the highest standard of Health and Safety and in compliance with company standards and legislation and work in a manner that minimises risk to themselves and others.
- Complete all relevant documentation and records in relation to maintenance and repair activities in an accurate manner
- Company van and equipment provided.
- Full time permanent position